Entirely Functional, this covert camera DVD Player comes with Wi-Fi , allowing you, the user, to access live video feed from anywhere on your smart phone or tablet when connect to your home network, personal surveillance has never been so easy.
Features and Best Uses
Get live streaming any time, anywhere with Zone Shield Wi-Fi.
View any time from anywhere
Playback from the memory card
Easy set up using QR code
Free live streaming
See the action close up using the APP with 4x Zoom capabilities
Event notification/alert instantly know when someone enters your home or office
Real Wi-Fi remote view using a server
Use on any smart phone or tablet to view video
Records video on a micro memory card up to 64GB so even if your Wi-Fi isn't working you still capture video
Add as many cameras as you need in any location and see on one app
Download app to as many devices as needed
1 year warranty
1280x720 Effective Pixels
1/3" digital cmos Image Sensor
140° Field of View
NTSC/PAL Compatible Video System
Operating Temperature 22°F - 158°F
Invisible 940 nm IR's (Night Vision models only)
1280x720 Recording Resolution
H.264 Video Compression
Up to 64GB memory card capacity (Class XC1) - Confirmed with Toshiba and Samsung EVO
Adjustable Recording Quality(Best, Better, Low)
Multiple Video Recording Modes
Adjustable Frame Rate(up to 15 fps)
AVI Video Playback Files
Operating temperature 32° F - 122° F
802.11 b/g/n Standards
3 dBi Antenna Gain
iPhone 3GS or higher
iPad iOS 5.1 or higher
Android 2.3 or higher
Estimated time in continuous recording mode
15 FPS on 64GB up to 86 hours on HD Resolution
15 FPS on 64GB up to 125 D1 resolutions
Zone Shield & Xtreme Life Wi-Fi Quick Set Up Guide
1. Open the Zone Shield® or Xtreme Life™ camera to insert the memory card into the memory card slot and connect the power supply.
2. For the Xtreme Life™ models, charge the battery pack about 10 hours for a full charge.
3. Download the “EZ-SEE” App from Apple Store or Google Play. Open the app after it has installed.
4. In the app, press “Add” button in the top-left corner, then press the “SCAN” button in the middle of the next screen. Locate the QR code on your camera and point your smart device’s camera at the QR and the app will scan the code. After scanning, the EZ-SEE App will now directly connect your smart phone or tablet to your camera through Wi-Fi.
5. Once connected, there will be a pop-up confirming to connect to the internet for remote live view. Select your Wi-Fi network and type in your password. The camera will reboot and take 1-2 minutes to come back online, at which point it will be ready for live viewing from your smart phone or tablet.