One of simplest radio frequency detections devices, this product is perfect for both the professional and novice user looking to remove or disable unwanted surveillance threats. The DD1203 uses a built in antenna, bar graph display, and vibration alerts to indicate the existence of any nearby surveillance threats. Equipped with a short range antenna, the device performs better than most detectors in populated environments.
Features and Best Uses
Portable and Covert sweeping device
- Detects both analogue and digital transmissions
- Allows the operator to locate the source
- 10-segment indicator of RF level
- Vibrating signal for concealed indication of a high RF level
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Frequency range 10-3600MHz
- Durable duralumin case
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries
- High sensitivity
- Includes the 'CITY' antenna, allowing the device to avoid interference from external sources in cities or near broadcasting towers
- Searching for active radio transmitting surveillance devices (or RF bugging devices) in premises, vehicles and items.
- Room, body-carried, telephone and car bugging devices can also be found by the device.
- Discovering the improper use of mobile phones and other communication equipment for picking up conversations. The information in this case can be transmitted to another phone or recorded onto an answering machine.
- Detection of GSM bugs, 'spy' mobile phones and mobile phones in an active state (for illegal transmission of conversations)
- Detection of harmful emissions from GSM-jammers or mini recorder suppressors
- Detection of harmful emissions from microwave ovens, communication antennas and other electronic appliances
- Unit Size 4.5 x 2.25 x .50
- Weight 1.00
- Box Size 7 x 5 x 1.50
- Continuous operation appox. 10 hours
- Power 2 x AAA
- Frequency 30 MHz to 6GHz FM Only
- Dimensions: 4.625” L x 2.375” W x 0.625” H
- Weight: 1lb 0oz
Included and Extra Accessories
Included with this item
- Leather case
- City Antenna
- 2 batteries size AAA