- 10" x 14" PROformance™ DD submersible searchcoil
- Land headphones
- Hip-mount and belt
- Includes both AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries
- Instructional DVD
For underwater and heavily mineralized ground environments, our Infinium LS is second to none. It is the world's most versatile pulse induction detector, transmitting 96 frequencies for operation in extremely mineralized environments. The Infinium's Discrimination Dial for All-Metal hunting can eliminate unwanted targets and assist in audible target identification.
“The Infinium LS incorporates the latest -technology. Its performance in the field under a wide range of adverse conditions demonstrates that pulse units have come of age for many forms of treasure hunting other than only hunting saltwater beaches. It has the ability to handle virtually any type of ground condition with little affect on its overall performance. ”
— Andy Sabisch, Lost Treasure, August 2003
“Its ability to cut through mineralization, its ease of operation, and incredible price all stack up to make the Infinium a serious contender. If you are thinking of breaking into the exciting world of PI machines, I would suggest giving this detector consideration before making a purchase, as it is undoubtedly Garrett’s finest gold machine ever. ”
— Chris Gholson, Arizona Outback, November 2002
- Circuit type: Advanced Pulse Induction technology for automatic
- cancellation of salt/ground mineralization
- Audio Threshold, Adjustable: adjust to user's preference
- User-adjustable Discrimination with Quick Iron Check
- User-adjustable Frequency: adjust to reduce interference
- Automatic Ground Track with 3 settings:
- Slow—Use over slowly changing ground mineralization.
- Lock—Locks ground track setting; use for most ground conditions
- and offers maximum depth.
- Fast—Use over extreme or quickly changing ground mineralization.
- Volume control: on land headphones (included)
- Salt Elimination Aid: eliminate interference of salt mineralization at beach
- Hip Mount Battery Pack: reduces detector weight for long searches
- Battery Life: Alkaline (included), 10-15 hours. Battery recharger for AC and
- automobile included. Rechargeable (included), 7-10 hours.
Motion All Metal with adjustable PI discrimination
- Multiple Frequency Technology 96 frequencies
- Circuit Type Advanced Pulse Induction
- Discrimination Full Range (PI)
- Search Modes Motion, All Metal Deepseeking with Adjustable PI discrimination
- Detection Frequency 730 pulses per second, adjustable
- Submersion Depth200 feet (65m); (underwater headphones required)
- Standard Searchcoil 10"x14" PROformance™ DD
- Standard Land Headphones Included; weight 16 oz. (.45 kgs.)
- Length (Adjustable) 28" to 52" (.71m - 1.32m)
- Total Weight5.5 lbs. (2.5 kgs.) stem-mounted,3.8 lbs. (1.72 kgs.) hip-mounted
- Control Housing 31 oz. (.88 kgs.)
- Detector Buoyancy Near neutral
- Batteries8 AA (included); rechargeables included
- Warranty 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor