FIRE RESISTANT APPAREL
Perhaps more than any other public safety professional, firefighters need comfort and constant protection from their uniform. Modeled after our popular 24-7 Series® Tactical Pants with the added safety and comfort of our fire resistant INTERLOCK® fabric, these quality pants have been tested and certified under Underwriters Laboratories (UL®) for Station Wear. For any firefighter that wants to look good in the firehouse and still feeling safe and comfortable when they put on their turnout gear
- TRU-SPEC® original PRYM snap with brass YKK® zipper
- Comfort fit slider waistband construction which eliminates the need for gathered elastic or adjustable side tabs and will accommodate either paddle style or inside-the-pants holsters
- 1-1/2" belt loops with 2-1/2" wide openings
- Extra deep front pockets
- Two knife/accessory pockets
- Expandable back pockets with hook & loop closure
- Two cargo pockets with hook & loop closure and bellowed side gussets that contain two internal magazine compartments
- Cell phone/magazine pocket on outside of cargo pockets
All XFIRE™ garments are manufactured from fire resistant INTERLOCK® and have been tested and certified under UL® certification NFPA-2112-2007.
Sizes: 28 - 54 with unhemmed inseam of 37"