First introduced in 1966, this combat knife has stood the test of time. Specifically designed for combat applications, the black oxide coated 420HC blade is double serrated. A die cast aluminum handle and and well-placed bolsters give secure grip.
Some knives were simply built to stand the test of time, bridging the gap between applauded and legendary. In 1966, Gerber introduced the Mark II fixed blade and the rest, as they say, is history. In a time of turmoil and war, this knife was born of unparalleled attention to the survival and combat needs it was designed to serve. The Vietnam era may have faded into history, but the ripple effect of its influence can still be felt in the iconic design of the Mark II.
One of the best-selling knives of all time, the Mark II is the benchmark against which other tactical knives are measured. The classic features remain applicable on today’s battlefield – the double serrated blade for maximum piercing capabilities, the exaggerated bolster for confident grip, and the unmistakable 6.5” 420HC steel blade. The Mark II isn’t just another tactical knife; it is a piece of history that you carry with you.
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 6.5"
- Overall Length: 12.75"
- Weight 8.0 oz
- Blade Style: Double Serrated
- Handle Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Sheath Material: Ballistic Nylon
- Black oxide coated blade combats corrosion and diminishes reflection
- Die cast aluminum handle is sturdy in hand for combat and survival applications
- Double serrated blade offers unbeatable function for piercing, can also act as a spear