HONOR BANNER COLOR

Yukon Magnum Bear Spray 325g

Brand: Yukon Magnum Bear SprayYukon Magnum Bear Spray

SKU: GPD-YUK325YM

SALE: $36.07 EA

YUKON MAGNUM bear deterrent is an ideal choice for the weekend camper, hiker or outdoor enthusiast.

Enjoy the outdoors with full peace of mind. This spray will stop everything from a rabid dog to an aggressive charging bear. Don't leave home without it!

Our YUKON MAGNUM™ bear spray offers maximum range and power against wind penetration.
Each unit of YUKON MAGNUM™ releases a cone shape spray pattern, slightly narrower than competitor brands. The mist fans out wider, the further it sprays.
The benefit? The narrower spray pattern has greater force to project the spray.

SPECS:
-Contains 1% Capsaicin plus related Capsaicinoids of 0.72% = Total 1.72%*
-Strongest formulation permitted by Health Canada
-Spray distance of over 20 feet
-5 seconds of spray time in the 225g model, and 8 seconds of spray time in the 325g model
-Non Flammable
-Non Toxic, environmentally friendly, non ozone depleting
-Safety clip is fastened to head of can: for ease of removal and can be reattached
-Proudly assembled in Canada

Latest products

Lockhart Tactical 12GA STATAS GEN 2 - Sentry Tactical Automatic Trip Alarm System
2020-05-13 19:54
LIMITED TIME ON SALE!GEN 2 NOW SHIPPING - WORLDWIDE! GEN 2 Improvements:1) 33% Lighter Weight2) Dual Intergrated Molle Attachment Points3) 1" webbi
LTAC-STATAS-G2 SALE: $69.00 EA
Tru Flare 15mm Bear Bangers (6 Pack)
2020-05-31 16:32
The bearbangers travel approx. 125+ feet then explode with a very loud bang at the end of flight. the bearbangers are orange 
TRUFLARE-4007-144 SALE: $29.95 EA if 2+
Lockhart Tactical STATAS GEN 2 Bang Master Kit
2020-06-10 18:21
LIMITED TIME ON SALE!GEN 2 NOW SHIPPING - WORLDWIDE! GEN 2 Improvements:1) 33% Lighter Weight2) Dual Intergrated Molle Attachment Points3) 1" webbing
LTAC-STATAS-G2-BANG-MASTER-KIT SALE: $274.99 EA if 2+
Lockhart Tactical STATAS Double Deployment Pouch
2020-06-08 21:57
  The Lockhart Tactical Double Deployment Pouch allows you to Store, Carry and Deploy two (2) STATAS kits. Attach the pouch to your molle
LTAC-STATAS-DD-POUCH SALE: $32.29 EA
Tru Flare 12GA Bear Bangers (5 Pack)
2020-05-31 16:32
No Firearms Lisense Required as this is not considered ammunition and instead a safety device! The bearbangers travel approx. 125-150+ feet then
TRUFLARE-12GA-BEAR SALE: $29.95 EA if 2+
Lockhart Tactical Spare STATAS Trip Wire (16M/50ft)
2020-06-29 22:42
Learn Why Lockhart Tactical Offers Different Colors of Trip Lines! Spare 16 Meters (50 feet) of 100LB Super Strength 4 Braid UHMWPE Trip Wire. Ultra
LTAC-STATAS-SPARE-STATAS-TRIP-WIRE-16M SALE: $4.95 EA if 10+
Results 1 - 6 of 19