The Y300™ Ultra is a paradigm-shifting illumination tool that is exceptionally versatile, having virtually limitless mounting options stemming from its magnetic base; ultra-compact, since its body accommodates two batteries side-by-side and therefore fits perfectly in your palm; and its light output is extremely powerful thanks to its high-performance LED and beam-intensifying TIR lens. This one-of-a-kind premium model—part flashlight, part hands-free light—boasts 500 lumens of white light with significant reach on high, and 15 lumens of extended-runtime on its low-output setting.
The Y300 Ultra was engineered from the ground up with an integral and powerful magnetic base that magnetically attaches to most smooth metal surfaces—making it ideal for hands-free use. This base also magnetically connects to an included quick-detach belt clip that permits the Y300 to easily attach to a belt, tactical vest, or pack where it can be instantly detached and accessed. This instant access, and ability to quickly re-attach the light magnetically, is especially vital for tactical situations. The light can also be pivoted within this belt-clip, so it faces forward for more hands-free options. A steel two-way pocket clip is also included and can be easily installed to provide additional secure attachment options, such as fastening the Y300 to the bill of a cap or carrying it securely in a pocket.
Activating the Y300 Ultra is done via its ergonomic toggle switch that permits easy one-finger or thumb operation—press the switch on either side for high-output momentary-on activation or rotate the switch up or down for constant-on high-output activation. The low-output setting is easily accessed by pressing (for momentary-on) or rotating (for constant-on) the switch within two seconds after initial activation.
Precision machined from aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec hard-anodized finish, the incredibly durable Y300 Ultra is also O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out dust and moisture, making it an ultra-reliable illumination tool that’s designed to meet any situation head on.
NOTE: The Y300 Ultra is not designed for weapon attachment. For a weapon-mountable option, with similar features and the same maximum output, see the X300 ® Ultra.
WARNING: Do not use, place, or store the Y300 Ultra near pacemakers or other electronic devices that are sensitive to magnetic fields unless the magnetic base is removed.
- Virtually indestructible LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Tactical-level output with TIR lens for close- to longer-range applications
- Magnetic platform attaches to a variety of metal surfaces
- Included magnetic belt clip for secure carry and easy access
- Included metal two-way clip allows hands-free carry options
- Momentary- and constant-on toggle switch provides ambidextrous one-finger activation
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing
- Impact-resistant polymer; coated, tempered window
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
Output / Runtime -- White Light
High 500 lumens / 2.0 hours*
Low 15 lumens / 45 hours*
Length 3 .6 inches
BezelDiameter 1 .125 inches
Weightw/Batteries 5 .5 ounces
Batteries 2 123A (included)
* Runtime per ANSI standard