Gerber’s 39 Series Pocket Folder showcases both deep American roots and a relentless pursuit of innovation. The 420HC fine edge, drop point blade is deployed with a nail nick and the lock back design ensures stability and control. Each handle is sprayed & oven cured with Cerakote® ceramic coating, a statement of timeless craftsmanship.
ELEGANCE. CLASS. REFINED INNOVATION.
Evoking a storied heritage yet infused with modern materials, style, and technology, the 39 Series Pocket Knife narrates the story of Gerber’s deep American roots while demonstrating a relentless pursuit of innovation. This pocket knife is a trusted companion for every moment, it will endure the test of time and make a statement of craftsmanship, quality, and style.
- Blade Material: 420HC w/ machine polish finish
- Blade Length: 2.8”
- Overall Length: 6.8”
- Handle Material: Die cast zinc w/ Cerakote®
- Lock Type: Lock-back
- Lock-back mechanism safely secures blade in closed and open positions
- Nail nick machined in blade for easy opening
- Zinc handle evokes original Gerber knives
- Handles are sprayed & oven cured w/ Cerakote® ceramic coating
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA