Just as portable as the ever-popular LST, the Commuter offers a slightly heftier design with grippy rubber inserts on the handle and a 420HC steel stone washed blade. The slim design is carried comfortably in pocket, featuring a nail nick opening, finger jimping, and lock back safety mechanism for secure purchase in the open or closed state.
The Commuter is an everyday carry pocket folding knife designed and built in Gerber’s Portland factory. It is just as portable as the ever-popular LST and US1 yet offers a slightly heftier design to fit into a larger hand; it can still be carried comfortably in a pocket, purse or backpack with very little weight added.
- Blade Material: 420HC w/ stone wash finish
- Weight: 1.6 oz
- Blade Length: 3.0”
- Overall Length: 7.21”
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon w/ rubber inserts
- Lock Type: Lock-back
- Lightweight & slim pocket knife
- Finger jimping along top of blade
- Grippy rubber inserts on handle
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA