The XLR Carbon Chassis is the ultimate balance of light weight and strength. The Carbon’s 15.5“ M-LOK™ compatible octagon carbon fiber handguard allows versatile mounting solutions for whatever options you may need. This carbon handguard also has a more temperature stable feel for cold or hot temperatures. This combined with its light weight often makes this chassis a popular choice for hunting applications or endurance tactical scenarios.
Chassis can be inletted for:
- Remington 700 Short Action
- Remington 700 Long Action with a 3.850" Magwell
- Rem700 Clones Short or Long Action
- Howa 1500 Short Action
- Kelbly Black Bear Tactical SA
- Savage Short (10,11,12,14,16) Top or Bottom Bolt Release
- Savage Long (110,111,112,114,116) Top or Bottom Bolt Release
- Tikka T3 Short Action Calibers Only
- Vudoo V-22 Rimfire (factory magazine only)
*NOTE: If you choose to Cerakote your chassis through XLR, the carbon fiber handguard WILL NOT be coated. If you wish to have the handguard coated, please contact your preferred Cerakote applicator.
- Machined from solid 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- Multi-point radial cut inlet eliminates the need for traditional V-Block or Glass Bedding
- M-LOK™ compatible 15.5” octagonal carbon fiber handguard
- Integrated detachable box magazine system (*Magazine sold separately)
- Utilizes AICS pattern magazines
- Compatible with factory and aftermarket trigger systems
- Weight starts at 27 ounces, varies slightly based on inlet (Not including buttstock or grip)
- Anodized Black. Standard hard black finish at no additional cost.
- Cerakote H-236 Olive Drab Green is a standard military green-brown color with a flat finish.
- Cerakote H-148 Burnt Bronze is a medium bronze color with light gold metallic flake.
- Cerakote H-216 Smith & Wesson Red, standard rich red tone.
- Cerakote H-237 Tungsten Grey is a dark grey with metallic flake.
- Cerakote H-265 Flat Dark Earth is a medium brown earth tone with a flat finish