The Evolution is XLR’s original and most widely used chassis system. The Evolution offers a lightweight and durable stock solution for most popular barreled actions. A new feature for the Evolution chassis is the addition of a M-LOK™ compatible 14” octagonal aluminum handguard. This new design allows a more updated look and increased versatility for aftermarket accessories.
Chassis can be inletted for:
- Remington 700 Short Action
- Remington 700 Long Action with a 3.850" Magwell
- Rem700 Clones Short or Long Action
- Howa 1500 Short Action
- Kelbly Black Bear Tactical SA
- Savage Short (10,11,12,14,16) Top or Bottom Bolt Release
- Savage Long (110,111,112,114,116) Top or Bottom Bolt Release
- Tikka T3 Short Action Calibers Only
- CZ 455 Rimfire (Factory Magazine only)
- Vudoo V-22 Rimfire (factory magazine only)
- Machined from solid 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- Multi-point radial cut inlet eliminates the need for traditional V-Block or Glass Bedding
- M-LOK™ compatible 14” octagonal aluminum handguard
- Integrated detachable box magazine system (*Magazine sold separately)
- Utilizes AICS pattern magazines
- Compatible with factory and aftermarket trigger systems
- Weight starts at 34 ounces, varies slightly based on inlet (Not including buttstock or grip)
- Anodized Black. Standard hard black finish at no additional cost.
- Cerakote H-236 Olive Drab Green is a standard military green-brown color with a flat finish.
- Cerakote H-148 Burnt Bronze is a medium bronze color with light gold metallic flake.
- Cerakote H-216 Smith & Wesson Red, standard rich red tone.
- Cerakote H-237 Tungsten Grey is a dark grey with metallic flake.
- Cerakote H-265 Flat Dark Earth is a medium brown earth tone with a flat finish