The XLR ENVY™ chassis was born from years of experience in making some of the world’s best rifle chassis combined with input from the world’s best shooters! Strong one-piece construction with more integrated features than any competition chassis in its class makes this chassis the top contender for the competitive rifle shooter!
The ENVY™ now features a removable steel spine that adds 20oz. to the chassis and extends past the forend 2.75". It comes standard with both a 2.5" Dovetail and Picatinny rail for mounting accessories further forward. The integrated full-length dovetail still allows the use of RRS or Arca Swiss accessories along the full length of the forend. This chassis weighs in at 64oz. without a buttstock or grip!
NOTE: New JV Heavy Fill Chassis will have a 6-8 week lead time.
Chassis can be inletted for:
- Remington 700 Short Action Only
- Rem700 Clones Short Action Only
- Kelbly Black Bear Tactical Short Action Only
- Vudoo V-22 Rimfire (factory magazine only
- Machined from solid 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- Removable steel spine adds 20oz. and extends past the forend 2.75"
- Multi-point radial cut inlet eliminates the need for traditional V-Block or Glass Bedding
- Integrated full-length RRS spec 1.5” style dovetail (Arca Swiss style)
- Integrated bubble level
- Mounting Provisions for Thumb Rest
- 4 strategically placed Quick Detach sling swivel sockets
- Integrated serrated mag-well barricade stop
- Large flared mag-well
- MLOK™ compatible forend
- Integrated detachable box magazine system (Magazine sold separately)
- Full ambidextrous design
- Utilizes AICS pattern magazines
- Compatible with factory and aftermarket trigger systems
- Weight starts at 64 ounces, varies slightly based on the inlet (Not including buttstock or grip)
- Anodized Black. Standard hard black finish at no additional cost.
- Cerakote H-236 Olive Drab Green is a standard military green-brown color with a flat finish.
- Cerakote H-148 Burnt Bronze is a medium bronze color with light gold metallic flake.
- Cerakote H-216 Smith & Wesson Red, standard rich red tone.
- Cerakote H-237 Tungsten Grey is a dark grey with metallic flake.
- Cerakote H-265 Flat Dark Earth is a medium brown earth tone with a flat finish.