Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC)
3 Axis 3D CNC Milling @ 100/hr
4 Axis 3D CNC Milling @ 130/hr
5 Axis 3D CNC Milling @ 150/hr
2D CNC Plasma Cutting @ 100/hr
Custom Aluminum + Steel Welding and Fabrication
Shop Welding / Fab @ 95/hr (1hr Minimum)
Mobile Welding / Fab @ 99/hr (2hr Minimum)
(We also build and sell Plasma Cutting Table Packages)
Based out of Duncan, British Columbia, we're known for getting the job done.
From Aluminum to Steel, Plastics and more, Lockhart has your back.
You dream it... we'll machine it, bend it, weld it and anything else that is required.
Live out of area? No problem. We'll ship it.
Do you have a large job that you'd like a fixed price on? Call us for a quote!
email at [email protected] or by phone (250) 715-7290
Our state of the art HAAS CNC machining centers are ready to handle simple to complex parts with speed, precision and accuracy.
Our Haas Through-Spindle Coolant system provides up to 1000 psi (69 bar) of coolant to the cutting tool, allowing for heavier cuts, higher feedrates, deep-hole drilling, and better surface finishes. With Through-Spindle Coolant, we can really reduce your cycle times and produce higher-quality parts.
What this means for you:
- Allows deep-hole drilling without pecking to reduce cycle times - saving you money
- Reduces material work hardening and increases tool life
- Produces better surface finishes by clearing chips
With the help of our highly advanced Wireless Intuitive Probing System (WIPS), we are able to set up your job up to 5 times faster. WIPS allows us to quickly and easily define work offset coordinates, set tool length offsets, and perform in-process inspection, for both part inspection and tool breakage detection.
What this means for you:
- 5x Faster tool loading - saving you money
- 5x Faster part setting - saving you money
- Automated part inspection capabilties - ensure your parts are deadly accurate
4 and 5 Axis Machining
The fastest way to increase the productivity of a milling center is to add a 4th or 5th axis rotary. The fully integrated rotary table indexers allows for complex multi-sided machining, yielding increased productivity and reduced setups.
- Reduces setups - saving you money
- Reduces part handling - saving you money
- Reduces overall machining time per part - saving you money
- Increases accuracy - improving quality
Contact us via email at [email protected] or by phone (250) 715-7290
A few of our capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Gun Racks
- Rifle Cases
- Topless Glass Hand Railings
- Wrought Iron Fences and Rails
- Stainless Steel Cable Railings
- Plasma Cutting and Design
- Custom Built CNC Plasma Tables
- Custom Built CNC Router Tables
- Custom CNC Machines made to order
- Aluminum Roof Racks
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel Welding and Fabrication
- Marine Fuel Tanks
- Fishing Boats and Equipment Refitting
- Aluminum Fishing Rod Holders
- Aluminum Radar Arches
- Automatic Gate Systems
- Steel Shooting Targets
- Custom Aluminum Welding Truck Rig Boxes and Decks