Learn Why Lockhart Tactical Offers Different Colors of Trip Lines!
Spare 16 Meters (50 feet) of 100LB Super Strength 4 Braid UHMWPE Trip Wire.
Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) is a subset of the thermoplastic polyethylene. It has extremely long molecular chains resulting in a very tough material, with high impact strength. UHMPE is an outstanding bearing material with exceptional sliding properties and remains tough even at low temperatures. Our trip wires are designed to be used in the harshest of enviroments to ensure they do their job when needed most.
Our trip wire comes on its own small spool for easy storage and compact carrying.
- Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE)
- Chemical resistant (Excluding oxidising acids)
- Resistant to UV radiation
- Self-lubricating with High Abrasion Resistance
- Ultra Low Friction
- Zero Stretch
- Rot Proof
- Ultra High Strength
- Thin Diamter
- Color: Dark Military OD Green
- Color: Red
- 16 Meter / 50 Feet