If you often find yourself needing to illuminate objects at a distance, the long-range capability of the Argo delivers a far-reaching beam of 190 meters.
You may prefer the features of this headlamp if you’re checking utility lines from the ground or moving about during outdoor activities and need to see where you’re going and what’s ahead.
- Features one white with three output modes:
- High for maximum output with a long-range beam distance: 150 lumens, 9,250 candela peak beam intensity, 3 hour run time, 190m beam distance
- Medium for intense brightness and longer run time: 100 lumens, 6,375 candela peak beam intensity, 4.5 hour run time, 160m beam distance
- Low for extended run times and when less intense light is needed: 45 lumens, 2,750 peak beam intensity, 30 hour run time, 103m beam distance
- Push-button switch is easy to use when wearing gloves and is recessed to protect it from inadvertent activation
- Powered by 3 “AAA” alkaline batteries (included)
- Low-level battery indicator visible in the facecap of each light
- Red LED flashes when battery voltage is low and batteries are near the end of their usable life
- LED is located in the reflector in between the “Low Batt” marking and functions while the light is on
- 90º tilting head features a robust ratcheting system; prevents neck fatigue
- Durable, co-molded rubber body
- IPX4 rated for water resistance; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Includes elastic head strap and rubber hard hat strap
- 5.4 oz. (153 g)