The Mil Spec Antidote™ Replacement Tube with Quick Link™ System keeps every sip insulated from the elements. Clicks easily into CamelBak® Mil Spec Antidote Reservoir with Quick Link System.
- Antidote™ Replacement Tube protects against extreme weather and keeps the heat and cold out.
- Includes Pure Flow™ delivery tube, insulated cover, QL HydroLock™, Big Bite™ Valve and Cover, Quick Link™ connector.
- Clicks onto any CamelBak reservoir with Quick Link™ system.
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Materials: 42 in (106.75 cm) PureFlow™ tube
RESERVOIR & TUBE CLEANING
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.