An Air Director™ back panel and 500D Cordura® Fabric make this pack one serious mother.
Includes the 100 oz (3 L) Mil Spec Antidote™ Long Reservoir with Quick Link™ Exit Port
Reservoir Features: More than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote™ Reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator’s water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments. Includes our Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off; new Fillport: industry’s largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened; lighter-weight, lower-profile design.
Key Pack Features: Side-release buckles for quick release from shoulder harness, Zippered back panel access makes loading a full reservoir easy, Air Director™ Back Panel provides superior ventilation, Glasses, goggles and NVG pocket with external access, Lower drink tube exit ports for routing drink tube under arm, MOLLE attachment system integrated to bottom of boot, Lightweight, durable 500D Cordura® Fabric
ABU, AUC, Coyote, Foliage, MultiCam® meet US Military standards for Near Infrared Reflectance (NIR)
CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
- Total Capacity: 2258 cu in / 37L + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight (Pack and Reservoir): 4.9 lbs / 2.2 kg
- Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 13.5 in / 51 x 35.5 x 34.5 cm
- Torso Length: 16.5 in / 42 cm
- Fabric: 500D Cordura® Fabric Front panel, gussets & shoulder harness > 420D High Density Nylon on shoulder harness back side, padded waist belt & back panel > 10mm EVA foam shoulder harness & padded waist belt > 5mm PE foam for hydration compartment divider
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.