The OMEGA® Water Beast™ Reservoir is the ultimate delivery system for an operator's water supply. The reservoir’s proven durability, OMEGA® wide mouth opening, rugged materials ensures the reliable delivery of water during extreme operational situations. Also includes Big Bite™ Valve and HydroGuard™ Technology.
- Features the patented Big Bite™ Valve made of medical grade silicone. Supplies unmatched water flow with ease.
- Wide OMEGA® fillport opening makes it easy to clean and fill.
- Includes HydroGuard™ Technology, which inhibits the growth of bacteria on reservoir and tube surfaces. Does not protect user from bacteria or other disease-causing organisms.
- Taste-free multi-layered Pure Flow™ drink tube has been proven by third party testers to keep water tasting fresh -- no plastic taste.
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Total Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
- UPC Code: 713852903527
- Manufacturer Part Number: 90352-E
- Country of Origin: 0
- Weight: .70