With a new lost pinpointer alarm, increased durability and sensitivity, Garrett’s new Pro-Pointer II has everything you’ve come to trust from the original… and more!
PRO-POINTER II KEY FEATURES
Lost Pinpointer Alarm
After 5 minutes of being ON without a button press, the Pro-Pointer II will begin emitting progressively faster warning chirps for 60 minutes.
After one hour of warning chirps, the Pro-Pointer II will power off automatically.
Lanyard Attachment Clip
Use to attach the Pro-Pointer II to your belt, digging pouch or your detector.
Increased Durability and Sensitivity
Faster Retuning Capability
Fast on/off cycles allow user to quickly tune out the detection of saltwater, wet sand or highly mineralized ground. Retuning allows user to quickly:
Shrink detection field to precisely pinpoint large targets
Tune out mineralized ground, wet beach sand, etc.
Help gauge target size/distance
Help identify edges of large target
Pinpoint multiple targets versus one large target signal
Other key features:
- Patented proportional audio/vibration pulse indicates targets
- Pinpoint tip detection
- 360° side scan detection area
- LED light for low light uses
- Patented scraping blade to sift through the soil to speed recovery
- Automatic tuning
- Large power button is easy to operate even with gloves
- Meets IEC 60529 IP 66 standards for dust and water protection. Entire unit can be rinsed/cleaned under water.
- Twice the battery life of other pinpointers with LED lights
- 9 volt battery included
- Woven belt holster included
Model Name: Garrett Pro-Pointer® II
Product Number: 1166050
Operating Temperatures: -35°F (-37°C) to 158°F (70°C)
Operating Frequency: 12 kHz
Environmental Rating: Weatherproof; IP 66
Indicators: Proportional audio/vibration pulse rate
Controls: Power switch
Dimensions: Length: 9" (22.9 cm)
Thickness: 1.5" (3.8 cm) tapered to .875" (2.2 cm)
Weight: 6.5 oz. (0.2 kg.), with battery in
Battery: Single 9V (included)
Battery Life: Carbon: 16 hours
Alkaline: 30 hours
Rechargeable: 8 hours
Warranty: 2 Years, Limited Parts/Labor
Patent Information: US 7,575,065; D583,261 and