The Falcon Lite bipod is the result of an extensive product development project for a military unit. Their snipers were in need of a light bipod, solid, stable and featuring both a panning and canting capability. At less than 400 grams, the Falcon Lite features a quick-detach (QD) Picatinny mount, a tensioning lever, telescopic aluminum tube legs and modular feet attachments. This bipod has a very wide footprint spread and some of the tightest machining tolerances on the market making it the most stable lightweight bipod you'll find. The modular locking feet attachments are a must to adapt to any shooting surfaces.
- Fast deployment legs without buttons to push.
- Ultra tight machining tolerances for maximum stiffness
- and reduced free play.
- Reversible legs for choice of index or thumb push button operation.
- Easy to operate canting and panning lever.
- Cant angle +/- 13.5° (27° total) Pan angle +/- 15° (30° total)
- Folds/deploy forward, rearward 45° or standard 90°
- Height adjustable from 6.25″ to 9″.
- Incredibly stable (width from 10.5″ to 13.5″).
- Standard feet, optional claws or optional spikes.
||10.53" x 3.31" x 6.24" | 26.76 x 8.4 x 15.91 cm
||13.55" x 3.31" x 8.88" | 32.99 x 8.4 x 22.56 cm
||8.43" x 4.49" x 1.74" | 21.41 x 11.41 x 4.41 cm
||0.88 lbs | 399 grams