The HS510C Open Reflex Circle Dot Sight has an open frame for a wide sight picture. Always on, it is powered by solar cell under normal usage, and a back-up battery to supplement power requirements in low light conditions. The reticle can be switched between a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot, or a 2 MOA dot only at the push of a button. Better yet, the same LED projects both reticles, so no re-zeroing is necessary.
- Up to 50,000 hour battery life and Advanced Solar Fail Safe™ technology.
- Automatic reticle intensity adjustment in Solar Mode.
- 3 Reticle Options: 65MOA circle and dot, 2MOA dot only and 65MOA circle only
- Shake Awake™ - Motion on with last setting recall.
- Low battery warning.
- Parallax free, unlimited eye relief.
- IP67 Certified.
- CNC Milled 6061 Aluminum Housing with a Titanium hood.
- 0.5 MOA Windage & Elevation adjustments per click.
- 10 day light and 2 night vision compatible reticle brightness settings.
- Comes with a 1.41" QD mount.
- Window Size 0.91x1.2 inches (32mm x 24mm).
||2 MOA Dot; 65 MOA Circle
||Multi-layer coating for all lens.
||50,000 hours for circle dot at mid brightness setting 20,000 hours for single dot at mid brightness setting
||10 DL & 2 NV compatible
||PEO/MAO housing finish
|Adjustment per Click
||-40C to 70C
||-30C to 60C