Ships in 2 weeks after ordered!
OFFICIAL RCMP FRT FRN #196562 Classification: NON-RESTRICTED
Optional Raven modular caliber changes to include: 22LR, 9x19mm, .40 S&W, .45 AUTO, .357 SIG, 10mm Auto, 5.56 NATO, .410 GA, 20GA 3", 12GA 3"
Want to Learn more about the Raven?
FEATURE LEVELS - EXPLAINED
Both the PLATINUM and GOLD models are the same firearm with the GOLD having some features removed.
The GOLD does not have the following features and associated parts.
[Last round bolt hold open] [Left hand magazine release] [Left hand bolt catch / release button]
At any time, you may purchase the missing parts from our spare parts catalog and upgrade from GOLD level to PLATINUM
The GOLD feature level does NOT include
1x Bolt Catch Plunger
1x Bolt Catch Plunger Spring
1x Raven Magwell Cover / Bolt Stop Block - Glock (9mm)
1x Raven Magwell Cover Hardware
1x Right Bolt Catch Rear - Glock (9mm)
1x Raven Standard Button Retaining Pin (9mm)
1x Raven Left Bolt Catch Rear- Glock (9mm)
1x Raven Left Bolt Catch Rod - Glock (9mm)
1x Raven Left Bolt Catch Front - Glock (9mm)
1x Raven Left Bolt Catch Hardware
1x Raven Left Magazine Catch - Glock (9mm)
1x Raven Left Magazine Release Retaining Pin - Glock (9mm)
The Raven is Canada's most ergonomic, advanced rifle on the market. Precision machined, and packed with operator friendly features, you'll be ready to crush the competition.
Multiple Color Options
Available in Black or Colored cerakote.
We're fully ambidextrous for safety selector, magazine release, bolt catch and charging operations.
Compatibility is everything.
The raven is already setup for top and /or side charging handle options making our platform fit your preferred style best.
Made For Canada!
Our team at Lockhart pulled off the near impossible task of blending form, function, lightweightness while making a beautiful rifle specifically for the Canadian market.
Barrel Specifications (Standard Barrel)
The heart of the Raven is it’s target smashing barrel. It’s match grade 18.6 inches of perfection is crafted from 416R stainless steel which is then 5R button rifled to squeeze every available milliradian of accuracy out of every round fired.
5R is an improvement over conventional rifling by changing the shape and configuration of the lands and grooves. Conventional rifling, while effective, can be improved upon in two ways.
1. Conventional rifling has sharp 90-degree corners from the top of the land to the bottom of the groove.
2. Conventional rifling has lands and grooves opposing one another. 5R rifling improves upon this by using 5 lands and grooves over the even numbers which puts lands opposite of grooves. Further, the transition from the top of the land to the groove is sloped.
5R reduces projectile deformation as it passes through the bore during the firing sequence. By placing the lands opposite of the grooves, the bullets are no longer squeezed on opposite sides ensuring the projectile stays uniform instead of squeezing material into the grooves. More uniform projectile means better accuracy.
Bolt Carrier Specifications
Crafted from S7 Tool Steel and coated with a DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coating. This coating is one of our favorites! It's an extremely tough, corrosion proof coating that has a very low coefficient of friction and bonds so tightly to the carrier that it's nearly indestructible. What does this mean for you? The Raven want's to party without needing to be soaked in oil!
Our proprietary bolt system features a REAR half, and a FRONT half with a connecting cross pin. This allows you to only have to swap out the FRONT half during caliber changes while allowing instant and easy access to the firing pin and firing spring as well. We mentioned no tools required right?
Instead of requiring a proprietary extractor claw, we utilized a tested and proven off the shelf part to ensure replacements are always easy.
A Handguard like no-other
Our barrel is concealed by our proprietary aluminum hand guard.
Understanding that one design doesn't work for everyone, we have incorporated five (5) built in QD sling studs while only weighting a mere 0.77lbs!
Due to the ability to remove the handguard without tools, it is normal for the hand guard to wiggle a bit.
We also offer a dual picatinny mounting solution. Use either the twenty eight (28) provided MLOK attachment slots, or use our thirty (30) threaded holes to attach additional rails on the 3, 6, or 9 o'clock position.
The Raven features beyond this world tool-less take down! Seperate the upper, lowers, handguard and bolt without any tools. Like the rest of the Raven. No other PCC comes close. Did we mention it takes under 30 seconds?
We optimized every feature of our weapon system while keeping the Raven incredibly strong; resulting a work of art. Weighing less than nearly every other "competitor", the Raven is well balanced to ensure comfort while keeping you on target. Go dominate your sport with the Raven 9. ;)
- Made Specifically for Canadians!
- Semi Automatic 9mm rifle
- Dual style ambidextrous charging handles
- Ambidextrous safety Selectors
- Ambidextrous symmetrical magazine releases
- Ambidextrous symmetrical bolt catch / releases
- Automatic last round bolt hold open
- Match grade 416R stainless steel, 5R button rifled barrel
- Threaded threaded and includes thread protector!
- 1 year warranty on firearm
- Featherweight 6.4 lbs unloaded
- Accepts Glock magazines
- Compact. OAL is 37” fully extended, 33” fully collapsed
- Packs down to 19” long x 7” tall x 2” wide
- Stainless steel hardware enhances durability by resisting corrosion
- Billet 7075-T6 aluminum upper receiver
- Billet 7075-T6 aluminum lower receiver
- Billet 6061-T6 aluminum full length handguard
- Modular Receiver Design allows tool-less caliber changes
- Modular S7 Tool Steel Bolt Carrier w/ DLC coating for optimal perfomance
- Tool-less receiver take down for easy cleaning / storage
- Tool-less hand guard removal
- Tool-less barrel removal for compact transport, storage, and cleaning
Accepts AR Style Buffer Tube
Accepts AR Style Buttstocks
Accepts AR Style Semi Auto Trigger Groups
Accepts Glock Standard Magazines
*Other standard magazines will be able to be used with our caliber change kits.
Full Picatinny Rails Accept Any Standard Accessories!
Whats in the box
Each Raven is shipped with the following
- One Magazine
- Safe Use, Maintenance Instructional Manual
Want to have back up parts on hand? No problem. We'll have thousands of extra parts in stock to ensure your Raven never goes down.