OFFICIAL RCMP Classification: NON-RESTRICTED
RCMP FRT FRN #196562
FRT UPDATED TO ALSO INCLUDE:
.22LR, 9x19mm, .40 S&W, .45 AUTO, .357 SIG, 10mm Auto, 5.56 NATO, 20GA 3", 12GA 3"
Please note, our Caliber kits will be delivered after the initial run of RAVEN units.
LIMITED PRE-ORDER! (ENDING SOON!)
PRODUCTION EXPECTED TO BE COMPLETED UNDER 6 MONTHS AFTER INITIAL PRE-ORDER PERIOD ENDS.
Are you interested in future caliber kits for the Raven?
Take the survey, to be given first access to caliber kits as soon as they launch!
Take our 3 minute survey and let us know what interests you the most!
Want to Learn more about the Raven?
Raven Pistol Caliber Carbine Specifications
Due to customer request, custom cerakote colors now available:
Flat Dark Earth, Sniper Gray, OD Green,
Snow White, Crimson Red, Sky Blue, Sig Pink
(Other colors available upon request)
Please write your choice in order notes!
The Raven will be Canada's most ergonomic, advanced pistol calibre carbine (PCC) on the market. Precision machined, and packed with operator friendly features, this carbine is ready to crush the competition.
Dual Color Options
Due to large customer requests, the RAVEN can now be ordered in raw machined aluminum and in Anodized Black! This is ART!
Born as a lefty? Feeling hopless? Cry no more!
We're fully ambidextrous for safety selector, magazine release, bolt catch and charging operations.
Compatibility is everything.
The raven is already setup for top and /or side charging handle options making our platform fit your preferred style best.
This carbine is made by shooters, for shooters. The team at Lockhart has pulled off the near impossible task of blending form, function, lightweightness and value right here on Canadian soil.
The heart of the Raven is it’s target smashing barrel. It’s match grade 18.6 inches of perfection is crafted from 416R stainless steel which is then 5R button rifled to squeeze every available milliradian of accuracy out of every round fired.
5R is an improvement over conventional rifling by changing the shape and configuration of the lands and grooves. Conventional rifling, while effective, can be improved upon in two ways.
1. Conventional rifling has sharp 90-degree corners from the top of the land to the bottom of the groove.
2. Conventional rifling has lands and grooves opposing one another. 5R rifling improves upon this by using 5 lands and grooves over the even numbers which puts lands opposite of grooves. Further, the transition from the top of the land to the groove is sloped.
5R reduces projectile deformation as it passes through the bore during the firing sequence. By placing the lands opposite of the grooves, the bullets are no longer squeezed on opposite sides ensuring the projectile stays uniform instead of squeezing material into the grooves. More uniform projectile means better accuracy.
Bolt Carrier Specifications
Crafted from S7 Tool Steel and coated with a DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coating. This coating is one of our favorites! It's an extremely tough, corrosion proof coating that has a very low coefficient of friction and bonds so tightly to the carrier that it's nearly indestructible. What does this mean for you? The Raven want's to party without needing to be soaked in oil!
Our proprietary bolt system features a REAR half, and a FRONT half with a connecting cross pin. This allows you to only have to swap out the FRONT half during caliber changes while allowing instant and easy access to the firing pin and firing spring as well. We mentioned no tools required right?
Instead of requiring a proprietary extractor claw, ours is AR15 compatible allowing you to tune it to your exact needs while remaining easily replaceable!
A Handguard like no-other
Our barrel is concealed by our proprietary aluminum hand guard.
Understanding that one design doesn't work for everyone, we have incorporated five (5) built in QD sling studs while only weighting a mere 0.77lbs!
We also offer a dual picatinny mounting solution. Use either the twenty eight (28) provided MLOK attachment slots, or use our thirty (30) threaded holes to attach additional rails on the 3, 6, or 9 o'clock position.
The Raven features beyond this world tool-less take down! Seperate the upper, lowers, handguard and bolt without any tools. Like the rest of the Raven. No other PCC comes close. Did we mention it takes under 30 seconds?
We optimized every feature of our weapon system while keeping the Raven incredibly strong; resulting a work of art. Weighing less than nearly every other "competitor", the Raven is well balanced to ensure comfort while keeping you on target. Go dominate your sport with the Raven 9. ;)
- Made Specifically for Canadians!
- Semi Automatic 9mm Carbine
- Dual style ambidextrous charging handles
- Ambidextrous safety Selectors
- Ambidextrous symmetrical magazine releases
- Ambidextrous symmetrical bolt catch / releases
- Automatic last round bolt hold open
- Match grade 416R stainless steel, 5R button rifled barrel
- Threaded threaded and includes thread protector!
- 2 year warranty on firearm
- Featherweight 6.4 lbs unloaded
- Accepts Glock magazines
- Compact. OAL is 37” fully extended, 33” fully collapsed
- Packs down to 19” long x 7” tall x 2” wide
- Stainless steel hardware enhances durability by resisting corrosion
- Billet 7075-T6 aluminum upper receiver
- Billet 7075-T6 aluminum lower receiver
- Billet 6061-T6 aluminum full length handguard
- Modular Receiver Design allows tool-less caliber changes
- Modular S7 Tool Steel Bolt Carrier w/ DLC coating for optimal perfomance
- Tool-less receiver take down for easy cleaning / storage
- Tool-less hand guard removal
- Tool-less barrel removal for compact transport, storage, and cleaning
Accepts AR15 Style Buffer Tube
Accepts AR15 Style Buttstocks
Accepts AR15 Style Semi Auto Trigger Groups
Accepts Glock Standard Magazines
Will accept other standard magazines through use of caliber change kits.
Full Picatinny Rails Accept Any Standard Accessories!
Whats in the box
Each Raven is shipped with the following
1) One Magazine
2) Safe Use, Maintenance Instructional Manual
3) Combination Trigger Lock
4) Firearm Cleaning Tool
Want to get a few back up parts? No problem. We'll have thousands of extra parts in stock to ensure we always have your back!
Have you ever been Norincoed?
You know... You bought a firearm that was so complex to use, so you try to read the manual which includes a blury and grainy picture of big foot? None of the text makes any sense, and then finally you realize they didn't give you a manual, but instead the world's hardest puzzle...
Instead, we're going a different route! Crystal clear instructions, Pictures and videos of every single step are going to be uploaded and available for viewing as soon as possible!