Raven Classification: NON-RESTRICTED
EXPECTED TO START SHIPPING END OF 2022
Checkout the latest production news and enhancements!
Want to Learn more about the Raven? Raven Specifications
The Raven will be Canada's most ergonomic, advanced rifle on the market. Precision machined, and packed with operator friendly features, you'll be ready to crush the competition.
Multiple Color Options
Available in a raw sand blasted finish, Black or custom cerakote colors.
We're fully ambidextrous for safety selector, magazine release, bolt catch and charging operations.
Compatibility is everything.
The raven is already setup for top and /or side charging handle options making our platform fit your preferred style best.
Made For Canada!
Our team at Lockhart pulled off the near impossible task of blending form, function, lightweightness while making a beautiful rifle specifically for the Canadian market.
The heart of the Raven is it’s target smashing barrel. It’s match grade 18.6 inches of perfection is crafted from 416R stainless steel which is then 5R button rifled to squeeze every available milliradian of accuracy out of every round fired.
5R is an improvement over conventional rifling by changing the shape and configuration of the lands and grooves. Conventional rifling, while effective, can be improved upon in two ways.
1. Conventional rifling has sharp 90-degree corners from the top of the land to the bottom of the groove.
2. Conventional rifling has lands and grooves opposing one another. 5R rifling improves upon this by using 5 lands and grooves over the even numbers which puts lands opposite of grooves. Further, the transition from the top of the land to the groove is sloped.
5R reduces projectile deformation as it passes through the bore during the firing sequence. By placing the lands opposite of the grooves, the bullets are no longer squeezed on opposite sides ensuring the projectile stays uniform instead of squeezing material into the grooves. More uniform projectile means better accuracy.
Bolt Carrier Specifications
Crafted from 316 Stainless Steel and coated with a DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coating. This coating is one of our favorites! It's an extremely tough, corrosion proof coating that has a very low coefficient of friction and bonds so tightly to the carrier that it's nearly indestructible. What does this mean for you? The Raven want's to party without needing to be soaked in oil!
Our proprietary bolt carrier fits all standard AR15 style bolt faces. This allows you to only have to swap out the bolt front half during caliber changes and allowing instant and easy access to the firing pin as well. We mentioned no tools required right?
Instead of requiring a proprietary extractor claw, we utilized a tested and proven off the shelf part to ensure replacements are always easy.
A Handguard like no-other
Our barrel is concealed by our proprietary aluminum hand guard.
Understanding that one design doesn't work for everyone, we have incorporated five (5) built in QD sling studs while only weighting a mere 0.77lbs!
We also offer a dual picatinny mounting solution. Use either the twenty eight (28) provided MLOK attachment slots, or use our thirty (30) threaded holes to attach additional rails on the 3, 6, or 9 o'clock position.
The Raven features beyond this world tool-less take down! Seperate the upper, lowers, handguard and bolt without any tools. Like the rest of the Raven. No other PCC comes close. Did we mention it takes under 30 seconds?
We optimized every feature of our weapon system while keeping the Raven incredibly strong; resulting a work of art. Weighing less than nearly every other "competitor", the Raven is well balanced to ensure comfort while keeping you on target. Dominate your sport with the Raven.
- Made Specifically for Canadians!
- Semi Automatic 5.56 NATO rifle
- Dual style ambidextrous charging handles
- Ambidextrous safety Selectors
- Ambidextrous symmetrical magazine releases
- Ambidextrous symmetrical bolt catch / releases
- Automatic last round bolt hold open
- Match grade 416R stainless steel, 5R button rifled barrel
- Threaded threaded and includes thread protector!
- 2 year warranty on firearm
- Accepts STANAG style magazines
- Compact. OAL is 37” fully extended, 33” fully collapsed
- Packs down to 19” long x 7” tall x 2” wide
- Stainless steel hardware enhances durability by resisting corrosion
- Billet 7075-T6 aluminum upper receiver
- Billet 7075-T6 aluminum lower receiver
- Billet 6061-T6 aluminum full length handguard
- Modular Receiver Design allows tool-less caliber changes
- Modular 316 Stainless Steel Bolt Carrier w/ DLC coating for optimal perfomance
- Tool-less receiver take down for easy cleaning / storage
- Tool-less hand guard removal
- Tool-less barrel removal for compact transport, storage, and cleaning
Accepts AR Style Buffer Tube
Accepts AR Style Buttstocks
Accepts AR Style Semi Auto Trigger Groups
Accepts STANAG Standard Magazines
*Other standard magazines will be able to be used with our caliber change kits.
Full Picatinny Rails Accept Any Standard Accessories!
Whats in the box
Each Raven is shipped with the following
- One Magazine
- Safe Use, Maintenance Instructional Manual
- Combination Trigger Lock
Want to have back up parts on hand? No problem. We'll have thousands of extra parts in stock to ensure your Raven never goes down.